Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Along came Josh

Hello everyone,

My name is Josh, you may know me as Muttski, Muttsky, Muttskii.. or many other weird and wonderful names that make up myself.

I get asked: "Why do you never do sport?" a lot in my life, so I thought my introduction post will have a bit about my sporting life too.

I am an active user with many friends.. I am always online!

I really enjoy playing Tennis with friends and family, because our family have been extremely talented with Tennis. I am.. sadly brought up in a sporting family, where I play Tennis every week at the Tennis Courts. I've began to enjoy it and I've gotten better at tennis.



I am a big Harry Potter fan, and I could go on for hours explaining why.

I am emotional, I cry during films, I cry when family issues happen.. I cried when my niece Lexi was born on Monday. I love Lexi so much! ^_^

I am also an Olympic fan, I loved hosting the Cholympics last year, and I also hope you enjoyed it!

I hope you guys will enjoy me being part of the blog,

Josh

No comments: