Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Chobot Kingdom needs you

Help Wanted

Hello Chobots, your fellow King of Chobots here and I am looking for some authors. I feel as if the Chobot Kingdom crew should grow and be more fun and from different prospectives. I am now opening up our first Chobot Kingdom authors wanted post.
To apply answer these questions below and skype them to me with your answers
Chobot name:
Email:
Blog:
Postion on Chobots:
Why do you want to be a author:
 


Skype.
Just answer those questions and send them to me on skype. I may even ask extra questions.
Skype id: KingKevin510
I can't wait to see who will be our next Author of Chobots Kingdom!

 The apply for author widget is not currently working. Please send me a message on skype if you wish to apply. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you did send one through that. Please send another to my skype.

No comments: